Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 2: Animoto

Ok, I've been messing with some Web2.0 video tools and decided to try Animoto.  Hopefully I have figured out how to embed this correctly!

(OOPS!!! IT DIDN'T WORK HERE!!!...)

I watched some video links from Eric about getting your videos into blog post.  The Vimeo video tutorial by Dale Basler on how to embed things from You-Tube, Google, Vimeo, etc. was very helpful and informative.  I also looked at vixy.net, and VLC (which is a media player that uses a cross platform media player and streaming server that is a highly portable media plaer for various audio & video formats).

I think that using Animoto in the classroom would be pretty easy for the teacher and the students...it's pretty user friendly.  I plan to use this when we go outside and work in groups to collect data for our stream studies each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment